Friday, November 15, 2013

Unity: Episode 10. The Secret: Part 2

   At The Gore Room, as Addie celebrates her retirement from teaching with her family, friends, and former students inside, someone walks in, as the doorman says "This is private." The man pulls out a gun, and says "How about you stay the hell out of my way." The man walks inside, and Evan and Angie turns around, as Addie doesn't notice, nor does Willard or Estelle, as Jesse Adams has walked inside and Jesse yells in a drunken tone "About time you retired!" Addie freezes up, as Caroline asks her Husband "What is Jesse Adams doing here?" Angie's face turns red, as Willard grows angry, and Estelle holds Addie, as Sage says to everyone "I think the celebration's over." Sage leaves, as Jesse looks at Sage and asks "Is she legal? I'd like to get with her." Addie is silent, as Jesse turns to Evan and Angie and asks "Have you missed me?" Evan walks up to Jesse, and punches him in the face, as he yells "No I haven't Dad!" Addie is still in shock, as Willard and Estelle stands by their Daughter, as Angie angrily glares at him, as Caroline says "So this is your Father Evan?" Evan says with anger in his voice "Sadly it is. Son of a bitch."
   At Mitchell's, Desi has been shot twice, and is dead, and Alexandra yells at Colt "Take her and dispose of her now!" Colt picks up her corpse, and carries Desi out, as Phillip looks at Alexandra, and says "So all these years, I thought you were my Oldest Sister?" Alexandra has a flashback, and Phillip yells "Say something!" Alexandra looks at Phillip, and tells him "I don't know what to say Phillip. I wanted this to stay where it belonged, in the past!" Phillip yells "All this damn time Alexandra, all this damn time, and you have deceived me!" Alexandra yells back, as tears start to flow from her eyes "Phillip if I had of said something, you wouldn't have what you have now, nor would I!" Phillip screams "I remember Mother and Father having a conversation when I was young, and I walked in the room, and they stopped talking. You were living in Europe with William." Alexandra yells "Yes damnit! I am your Mother! Phillip walks out of Mitchell's, as Alexandra yells for her Son, but Phillip doesn't respond, as Alexandra screams "Desi, I hope you are burning in hell now!"
   Meanwhile at Andy's House, Summer and Paul has dinner as Russell walks inside, and asks "Where's my Grandson?" Summer laughs "He's finally asleep so don't disturb him." Russell notices dinner, and Bree walks inside, as she looks at them, and Bree tells her Sister "I thought you had left already?" Bree tells Summer "I wanted to see you one more time before I head out on the road." Russell looks at Paul, as they walk out, as Summer asks her Sister "I really wish you'd move here Bree." Bree reminds Summer "Adam's Landing isn't far away Summer. I'll pay you a visit here and there. I'm going to work at Jackson Inc, and I wouldn't leave unless I knew you were safe." Summer starts to cry, as she tells her Sister "I have been horrible to you, and I did you wrong, and yet you stuck by my side." Bree tells Summer "Grandma always taught me to be there for your family, and I paid attention to her wisdom." Summer looks at Bree, and says "I screwed up so much. So many regrets." Bree looks at Summer, as she too gets emotional, and says sternly "We learn from our mistakes Summer. Being here will be good for you. I have already packed and I'm going to head home tonight." Summer hugs her Sister tightly, as Bree prepares to head home, and Summer tells her Sister "Tell everyone in the family I am sorry for how I've been." Bree tells her "The Jackson family stick together, and you saw that. Take care of yourself, and I'm always a text or phone call away." Bree gets her suitcase, as she heads out, and Bree looks at Russell and Paul, and Russell assures Bree "Being here will be the best thing for her." Paul adds "I'm staying here and I'll always protect her." Bree hugs them, as she gets inside a rental car, as she pulls out of the driveway, as she returns to Adam's Landing. Back inside, Summer cries, as Russell and Paul walks inside, and Summer holds her Father, as Paul watches on.
   Back at The Gore Room, Caroline holds her Husband back, as Evan yells at his Father "Get the hell out of here you piece of shit!" Jesse stumbles over, and looks at Evan, and snarks "Got my temper too. Proud of you boy. Hot wife, but she could work off the pounds." Willard meanwhile looks at Estelle, as she tells her Husband "I hate that man with all I have in me." Willard tells his Wife "A strong word, but I feel exactly the same way." Addie meanwhile walks up to Jesse, as Angie follows her Mother, as Addie asks Jesse "So you decided to return after all these years? I heard you were in jail? And still a fraud." Jesse tells Addie "You were too tied town to your family, and never understood who the boss was Wife!" Addie slaps Jesse, and reminds him "We are divorced Jesse! You left me with two kids, and nothing else!" Jesse quips "Your problem, not mine!" Angie screams at her Father "Get out of here you bastard!" Willard meanwhile has enough, as has Evan, as Caroline warns her Husband "Keep your cool." Willard and Evan grabs Jesse up, as they carry him out of The Gore Room, and once outside, Willard tells Jesse "I've wanted to do this for over 30 years." Willard knocks Jesse out, and he falls to the ground, as Addie walks out, and kicks her Ex-Husband, as she cries "I hate you. Oh how I hate you." Angie, Willard, and Estelle follow Addie, as Evan walks inside, and Caroline asks her Husband "Tonight was ruined." Evan looks at his Wife, and tells everyone "The party's over, so please excuse yourselves." Evan looks at his Wife, as the staff cleans up, and Caroline tells her Husband "Let's call it a night." Evan and Caroline heads home, as darkness has fallen on Unity.
    At Andy's Home, Andy has returned, as Russell and Paul hugs Summer and Russell tells his Daughter "I'm headed to the Hotel, and I'll check in tomorrow morning." Paul also hugs Summer, as he too leaves, and Andy asks his Cousin "Are you alright?" Summer says "I will miss Bree being here." Andy hugs his Cousin, as he assures her "You'll be fine." Meanwhile there's a knock at the door, and Andy goes to answer, as it's Sage, as she asks "May I stay here?" Andy tells her "Make yourself comfortable." At Unity General, Miles is asleep, as Phillip walks inside, and Janet looks at her Husband, as his eyes are red, and tears roll down his face, and Janet asks her Husband "What's wrong Phillip?" Phillip breaks down and cries, as Janet holds him, as he cries "It's true after all these years. Alexandra is my Mother." Janet holds her Husband, as she silently consoles him, as he feels betrayed and hurt." Meanwhile Alexandra returns home, as she sits at her desk, and sobs, as her phone rings, and it's Colt, as he tells Alexandra "Maybe this will ease you some." Alexandra says to Colt "I don't think anything will make me feel better." Colt, out on the outskirts of Unity, stands a few feet away from Desi's car, with Desi's dead body inside, and Colt backs up, as he pulls out his pistol, and shoots the car, as it explodes, going up in flames, as he tells Alexandra "Does that make you feel better?" Alexandra responds "I just lost my Son, and it was because of her. So I'm glad the bitch is dead."

1 comment: