Monday, November 11, 2013

Unity: Episode 6. Standoff: The Conclusion

   Inside The Caswell Estate, Faye falls, as Sage catches Jake, as Faye, and Summer has been shot. Faye clings to life, as Summer gets up, as she holds her shoulder, as Floyd rushes to Summer's aid, as does Tenny. The woman meanwhile stands silently, with her pistol in her hand, as she coldly says "Faye Caswell, I have waited for this for a long damn time!" Sage holds Jake, as she takes him outside, where Bree, Andy, Ciarra, Russell, Paul, and the UPD awaits, and Sage tells them "My Mother's dead, and Summer was shot also." Bree runs inside, as does Andy, Russell, Ciarra, and Paul, as Summer tells her Sister, Cousin, and Father "I was shot in the shoulder, I'm alright." Floyd is quiet, as Ciarra comforts him, as he is quiet, and tells his Wife "Let's go home." Russell asks "So who shot my Daughter?" Floyd looks at Russell, as he's silent, and Russell asks "Who shot Faye?" The woman raises her hand, and asks "So will I be arrested?" Russell shakes his head, and Tenny tells her "I think you're about to become rich beyond your wildest dreams!" Bree and Andy walk Summer out, as she's taken to Unity General, and Paul follows them. Sage holds Jake, as she looks at her Mother, and silently walks out, as she follows. Floyd looks at his Wife, and Tenny, and they tell him "It's done. Let's go home." Floyd, Ciarra, Tenny, and Precious heads out, as they return to Adam's Landing. Meanwhile the woman walks out, and the Police Chief tells her "Head with us."
   At Unity General, The Caswell Family has gathered, as Mary and Miles has been admitted, and Hazel, Janet, Phillip, Kane, and Lacey waits outside, as Casey walks out of the triage, and Hazel asks her "How's my Mama and Daddy?" Casey looks up for a moment, as she takes a deep breath, and says "Miles is lucky. We're going to clean his system and keep him for a few days. Otherwise he is healthy." Janet, holding to her Husband, and Daughter, asks "And Mama?" Casey grows silent, as she looks at them and says "Mary's had a massive heart attack. I've called City Hospital in Adam's Landing, and they can save her there. The helicopter's on the way as we speak." The Caswells all hold each other, as they break down in tears, and Hazel screams with tears in her eyes, and anger in her voice "Lynn and Faye! Those two bastards caused this! The family looks at each other, as Janet tells Hazel, Kane, and Lacey "I'll stay with Daddy. Hazel, go to Adam's Landing and be with Mama. Lacey, go with her and you also Kane." Kane tells his Aunt "I am staying here." Janet responds "Go!" Casey tells Hazel, Kane, and Lacey "Go ahead and head for Adam's Landing. Dr.Jackson's one of the top surgeons in the country, as is Dr.Evans. I'm just a doctor, and this is the best way to go." The nurse walks out and says "They're here." The Caswell Family hugs, as Hazel, Kane, and Lacey heads to Adam's Landing, to support Mary, as Janet and Phillip stays behind with Miles. Casey walks back inside the triage, as Janet looks at her Husband, and Phillip holds his Wife, as she cries.
   Meanwhile at Alexandra's Mansion in Downtown Unity, Colt arrives, as Alexandra answers the door, and Desi, gagged, and her hands tied, and blindfolded is brought inside, as Alexandra motions for him to sit her down, and Colt asks Alexandra "I thought we were killing the bitch?" Alexandra points to a door, and says "I have another idea." Alexandra looks at Desi, as she tells Colt "Take her into my basement." Colt does as directed, as Alexandra follows, and once downstairs, Alexandra pulls down the blindfold, and the gag, as Desi's arms are tied to a chair, and Desi yells "Who in the hell are you?" Alexandra looks up, and quips "Good question to ask. Who am I? Well, I am the Queen of Unity. Alexandra Mitchell Boyd, I, along with my dear Phillip, owns half of this town." Desi yells "What's your problem with me? I haven't done a damn thing to you!" Alexandra bends down, and quietly says "Yes you have. You are here, and I don't want you here. Nor does Adam's Landing." Alexandra pulls out Desi's Daughter, Rachel Lane's book, and reads a few excerpts, and goes "Davis Lane was a class act. That man has morals and class." Alexandra continues to read, as Colt looks at Alexandra, as he holds his pistol, and Desi yells "I can read! And Rachel is a self centered bitch!" Alexandra sighs "Must have taken after you? Well, from what I have read, you shouldn't breathe. And I can assure you now Desi Lane, you won't cause no problems here." Desi yells "I'm starting over! I'm here for my SON!" Colt laughs "He's a little bitch." Colt asks Alexandra "So what are you plotting?" Alexandra stares at Colt, and hands him a check, and says "Wait for me to call you." Colt walks out, as does Alexandra, as she turns off the lights, and the heat, as night has began to fall on Unity.
   At Evan's Mansion, Addie and Angie has dinner, as Evan's Wife, Caroline Gore walks into the dining room, and Addie tells them "Alexandra's planning something." Angie quips "Whatever she is planning, I'm all for it." Caroline meanwhile tells her Mother and Sister In Law "From what Evan's told me, sounds like all hell broke loose while I was away." Addie asks "So did you meet with the publisher?" Caroline tells Addie "We're good to go." Addie stands up, and tells her family "There's something I need to tell all of you." Angie, Evan, and Caroline all look on, as Addie tells them "Tomorrow's my last day as a teacher. I have given it some thought, and it's time I hang it up, and focus on Gore Publishing, and our family's real estate holdings." Angie asks her Mother "What about the kids? Mama, it won't be the same without you at the school." Addie turns to her Daughter, and tells her "Angie, you will do fine. Stop being so clingy. Things are changing, and I need to take care of my family."
   Back at Unity General, Russell and Paul arrives, as Bree and Andy sits with Summer in the triage, as Bree holds her nephew, and Summer asks her Sister "So are you heading back home?" Bree tells Summer "I am staying for a few more days, before I return.." Meanwhile Sage bumps into Janet, as she asks her Aunt "Why are you here?" Janet looks at her Niece, and tells her "Mama had a massive heart attack, and Daddy's getting his system cleaned from those drugs your Mom and Dad gave him." Sage starts to cry, and Janet hugs her Niece, and tells her "Mama's been sent to City Hospital, and your Aunt Hazel, Kane, and Lacey will be with her. You just stay with me and Phillip and we'll take care of you." Sage holds her Aunt, as they comfort each other, as Phillip gets a phone call from Alexandra, and she tells him "The ball's rolling." At the UPD, Tenny and Precious arrives, as the Police Chief asks Gabriella Kenney, the woman who killed Faye Caswell "Are you here to take Ms.Kenney back to Adam's Landing." Tenny smiles, and responds "Yes." Tenny, Gabriella, and Precious heads out, as they head back to Adam's Landing, and Gabriella, a psychic, tells Tenny "Brace yourself." Tenny looks at her, and asks, as they get inside her camaro "Why?" Gabriella turns the radio on, and Tenny is horrified. On the Interstate, Floyd and Ciarra rides together in his Pickup, as Ciarra drives, and they also have the radio is on, and Floyd says in disbelief "Oh my God." At Unity General, Bree, Andy, Russell, Paul, and Summer has the television on, as the newscaster says "A sex tape has just been sent into the station." Meanwhile Casey has checked on Miles, as she heads into the morgue to view Faye's corpse, and notices her corpse is gone, and Casey's eyes grow red, as she sighs "This isn't good."
 

1 comment: