Thursday, November 7, 2013

Unity: Episode 4. The Cry

   At The Caswell Estate, Summer has sneaked around and has entered Lynn and Faye's Mansion, as Jake cries from his crib. Downstairs in the basement, Faye handcuffs Sage to a pole, as she yells "If anything happens, you die." Outside, Andy and Floyd has pulled up, as Hazel stands outside, and she looks at them, as Floyd asks Hazel "So this is where Faye lives?" Hazel looks at Andy and Floyd, and offers her condolences on Floyd's Daughter, Clair Feldman's murder, and Floyd tells Hazel "The only thing that will help me is seeing that bitch inside dead." Andy takes a deep breath, as he silently prays." Hazel tells Andy, Floyd, and now Bree, as she has pulled up "Someone else has went inside." All of them ask "Who?" Inside The Caswell Estate, Summer hears her Son, and tries to keep her composure, as she says to herself "Pace yourself." In the foyer, the woman stands inside, as she has rage in her eyes, and says in a wicked laugh "As many lives as you have ruined, I'd think you would lock your doors." Meanwhile Faye tapes Sage's mouth shut, as she hears footsteps and paranoia grows in her eyes, as she glares at her Daughter and heads upstairs.
    In Downtown Unity, Tenny and Ciarra Sullivan has arrived at Mitchell's, and they walk around for a moment, as Alexandra walks out, and goes "May I.... Tenny and Ciarra Sullivan?" Tenny looks at Alexandra, as does Ciarra, as Alexandra hugs them, and asks "What are the two of you doing in Unity?" Ciarra tells Alexandra, as Tenny walks around the store and browses "Floyd Jackson's in town, and I need to find him." Alexandra notices Precious, Tenny's Doberman, and asks Ciarra "What's the deal with that dog?" Tenny's looking at clothes, and yells "Anything for my little boy." Alexandra rolls her eyes, as Ciarra sighs "My Sister lives in her own world." Alexandra laughs "Intelligent people tend to live in their own world. At your age, you deserve that right." Ciarra gets back on subject, and asks Alexandra about Faye Caswell, and Alexandra tells Ciarra "She's really crazy. I'm not surprised at all at what she did in Adam's Landing. The gossip here is she's drugging Miles Caswell for her Husband." Ciarra goes "Lynn Caswell?" Tenny and Precious walks back over, as they conclude their meeting, and Alexandra tells them "There's been a lot of action I've heard around the Caswell Estate." Alexandra gives Ciarra and Tenny directions, and Tenny and Ciarra heads out, as Precious follows behind, as Ciarra tells her Sister "I'm driving." Tenny snaps "Shut up Ciarra!" The ladies bicker, as Ciarra gets behind the wheel, as they head over to The Caswell Estate.
    Meanwhile at Hazel's Home, Miles is distant, and confused, as Miles tells his Wife "I need to plow that field." Mary holds back her tears, as she says to her Husband "Popper, you can't. Our home was burned down. You tried to set a fire in the fireplace." Miles responds "I don't remember that ma'am." Mary's eyes swell with tears, as she looks at her Husband, and goes "I'm your Wife. Mama." Miles looks at Mary, and responds "I don't know who you are." Mary takes a deep breath, as she walks into the dining room, and looks out the window, and cries, as she says "I can't believe this. His memory was fine, and now he doesn't even know me.. my girls were right." Mary walks around the corner as Miles sits on the couch, with a distant look in his eyes, and Mary's heart breaks, as she begins to see the light. and shakes her head with hurt, and disgust.
   Meanwhile at The Gore Room, Desi sits at a table, as Kane arrives, and Desi asks "So what is it?" Kane tells her "Desi, Evan and Phillip Mitchell has vetoed the deal." Desi shrieks "What?" Kane shakes his head, as he tells her "I can't help that and apparently you've burned many bridges." Desi yells at Kane "Those bastards in Adam's Landing has destroyed me! All of them!" Evan walks inside, and looks at Kane and Desi, and tells Desi "Forget the deal, and leave town. There's no room for you in Unity." Desi gets up, and warns Evan "I am Desi Lane.." Meanwhile, Addie and Angie Gore, Addie's Daughter, and Evan's Sister walks inside, and Addie walks over, and Desi snaps "So you must be Evan's Mommy, and the bitch next to you must be his Wife." Angie holds back, as Addie tells Desi "Ms.Lane, I know your story very well. And people like you don't last here unless they are locked in a cell." Desi tells Addie "You can't write, and this girl looks like an inbreed." Addie slaps Desi across the face, as Evan and Kane backs off, and Angie warns Desi  "Nobody talks to my Mama like that." Addie tells her Daughter "I'll handle Desi." Addie tells Desi "That's my Daughter, and I am a world renowned author. This restaurant belongs to me, and get out and don't come back." Desi laughs "This town is pathetic. All of you are." Addie looks at Angie, and tells her "Do you want to do it, or should I?" Angie sternly tells Desi "Get out!" Desi snarks "Make me." Angie grabs Desi, and drags her out, as Evan and Kane watches on, as Evan tells Kane "Desi hasn't been here a day, and I think she's just made herself one adversary she didn't want to make." Addie walks over, and tells her Son "School had a early release, and I'm about to fix things for Desi." Addie walks out, as she sees Angie outside, and tells her Daughter "Let's go visit Alexandra."
   Back at The Caswell Estate, Summer hides, as does the other woman, as Faye yells "Who in the hell's in here?" Faye pulls out a pistol, and grabs Jake, and tells him "Mommy has you." Summer jumps out, with her pistol aimed at Faye, and screams "Give me my Son!" Behind Faye, the other woman stands, with a pistol also aimed at Faye, as she is quiet. Outside, Floyd looks at his Great-Nephew,and Great-Niece, and grabs his rifle, and walks up and kicks down the door, as he yells at Faye, with rage in his voice "This is for Clair!" Meanwhile at the UPD (Unity Police Department), Russell Marx, Summer's Father, and Paul Whitten arrives, as they are informed of the situation, as Lynn walks inside, and says "I have a confession." At Hazel's Home, Hazel has returned as Mary's called her, and Mary holds onto Hazel, as she cries "I should have believed you and Janet." Hazel consoles her Mother, as she sees her Father, with confusion in his eyes, and assures her Mother "Everything's about to be alright Mama." Back at The Caswell Estate, Ciarra, Tenny, and Precious drives up, as they walk up to Andy and Bree, and they tell Ciarra "Uncle Floyd's inside. He's armed." Back inside, Summer, Floyd, and the other woman are all aimed at Faye, as she holds Jake, and Summer screams "Give me my Son you deranged bitch!" Faye coldly looks around, and says "If I can't have Jake, nobody can." Faye sticks the pistol to Jake's head, as Summer's eyes grows red, as the standoff begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment