Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Unity: Episode 7. Calm And Concerns

  It's the next day in Unity, and at Unity General, Janet wakes up in Mile's room, as he sleeps and Janet calls Hazel, in Adam's Landing, and asks "How's Mama?" Hazel tells her Sister "Dr.Jackson hasn't shown up yet. She's on life support now and Dr.Evans has told us a triple bypass will be the only thing that saves her." Janet tells her "Keep me in touch." Hazel assures her Sister, as a nurse walks inside Mary's room in the ICU at City Hospital, "I will." Janet hangs up, and holds her Father's hand, as Miles opens his eyes, and says "Where's Mama?" Janet asks her Father "Do you know who I am?" Miles goes "You look just like your Mama Janet." Janet sheds a tear, as Miles asks his Daughter "Where's Mary at?" Janet, not wanting to worry her Father, tells him "She had to go to Adam's Landing Daddy. For the church." Miles sighs "I'll cut her a break then."
   At Unity Elementary, Addie walks inside her classroom, as she has some boxes, and begins to pack her things, as Angie walks inside, and asks her Mother "So you are really retiring?" Addie goes "My mind's made up." Angie gets emotional, as she looks around the classroom and says "Mama, it's going to be so weird without you here." Addie rolls her eyes, as she tells her Daughter "Angie, you can handle things here by yourself. With that Desi in town, and my new book, I want to focus on that. I also think your Brother's keeping something from me." Angie asks her "Like?" Addie goes "Well you noticed that glow with Caroline didn't you?" Angie goes "You think?" Addie puts her hands up, and tells Angie "I'm about to be a Grandma. I feel it, and I am excited for the next phase of my life. Now you should think about your next chapter also." The bell rings, as the students begin to head to their classes, and Angie tells her Mother "This conversation isn't over." Addie nods, as she smiles "It is." Angie heads to her room, as the children enter Addie's room, and the children are loud, and Addie turns the light switch a few times, to no avail, until she yells "Excuse my french, Shut up!" The children grow quiet, as Addie begins to teach her class for the last time in her 40 year career as a teacher.
   Meanwhile at Andy's Home, Andy walks into the living room, as Bree, Summer, and Jake sits in the living room, as Summer's arm is in a cast from being accidentally shot by Floyd, and Summer tells her Sister and Cousin "I made a promise and now I plan to keep my end of the deal." Bree looks at her Sister, and tells her "Staying here I think will be good for you. Now that Jake has returned, I think I'm returning home. I got a message this morning, and it sounds like hell's about to break loose back in Adam's Landing." Andy rolls his eyes, and Summer looks at her Sister, as she asks "When are you leaving?" Bree tells her "Tomorrow. I will stay here today, and that girl, what's her name?" Andy answers "Sage." Bree nods "Yeah, I want to talk to her before I leave." Meanwhile Russell and Paul walks inside, as they bring breakfast over from a local restaurant, called "Buddy's". Russell tells his Daughter "Let me hold my Grandson." Summer hands Jake to her Father, as Russell says "I'm so glad you are safe." Paul and Bree sits next to Summer, as Andy gets a phone call and tells them "I'm headed over to the Chapel." Andy leaves, as Russell bonds with his Grandson, as Bree, Summer, holding Paul's hand, watches on.
   At Evan's office in Downtown Unity, he sits inside, as Phillip walks inside, as Evan looks at Phillip, and asks "So who paid off the loan?" Phillip looks at Evan, and tells him "I can't say, but you and Kane are still managing Unity Town Center, so you need to fill those spaces up." Evan tells Phillip "How about you and Alexandra finally open a store there. It looks like Jim's has taken the empty anchor." Phillip boasts "A huge boost for this town, and Alexandra and I aren't planning to open at the mall." Evan shakes his head, as he asks Phillip, as he reads the deal "So Class is building a store also at the mall? Did Xavier Jackson buy our mall?" Phillip looks at Evan silently for a moment, as he warns him "Don't say a damn word to Kane. I mean it!" Evan yells "You let Xavier Jackson buy our mall?" Phillip quips "It's called business Evan! It's what we do. Had I not, then guess what, Unity Town Center would be dead. Things are coming for Unity, and you best be thankful." Phillip walks out, as Evan shakes his head in disgust, as he yells "Son of a bitch sold us out. Like he and Alexandra thinks they own this town." Evan makes a phone call and says "I need you to come to town. I need your help."
   Meanwhile at Alexandra's Mansion, Desi's in the basement, as it's cold, and Alexandra turns the light on, as she walks downstairs and sings "Good Morning, Good Morning! The sun is shining! Good Morning, Good Morning pariah!" Desi looks at Alexandra with anger in her eyes, as she shrieks "Let me out of here you evil bitch!" Alexandra laughs "No Desi. I told you who was the Queen of Unity last night. It's not you." Desi yells "I almost froze to death!" Alexandra looks at Desi, and sighs "Aww. And I was hoping I'd have an ice sculpture down here when I walked down this morning. Well I cut the heat on, and I have business to tend to. Have a good day!" Alexandra heads upstairs, as Desi moves the chair over to a saw table, and attempts to free herself, as Alexandra heads out and calls Colt, who's at Buddy's, and tells him "Head over to my Mansion later and check on that bitch for me."
   At the UPD, Sage walks inside the visitation room, as the jailer brings Lynn inside, and he looks at his Daughter for a moment, and Sage tells her Father "Mom is dead." Lynn cries, as he goes "No! You killed your Mother? My soul mate?" Sage snaps "She deserved it after what she's done. Like you deserve to be locked in this damn jail!" Lynn sighs "If you are here to lay into me, then take your ass on somewhere else." Sage walks over to her Father, with anger in her eyes, as she slaps him in the Face, and yells "Wanna know how Maw and Paw are doing Dad? Maw's in City Hospital in Adam's Landing, at death's door, and Paw's here and regaining his memory. The best thing you can hope for is that Maw doesn't die! If she does, I will kill you." Lynn yells for the jailer, and Sage yells, as she walks out "Karma's a bitch you bastard!" Sage leaves, as Lynn's taken back to his cell, as remorse shows in his eyes."
   Back at Unity General, Janet sits at her Father's bedside, as he says with a smile "Mama's always going above and beyond for the Lord. She must be visiting Ruth." Janet tells her Father "Aunt Ruth passed away. She had cancer." Miles tries to get out of the bed, as he tells Janet "We need to be there Janet. Call Hazel, and Lynn, and the grand kids. We have to be there!" Janet shakes her head, as she tells her Father "Daddy, you can't be there. Mama has Hazel, Kane, and Lacey with her. She has support." Miles asks "Then why am I here?" Meanwhile Casey sits in the Chief of Staff's office, as a resignation letter sits on the desk, and Casey reads with anger in her eyes, as a man walks inside, and says "I hear Unity General's looking for a new Chief?" At Evan's office, he continues to read over the plans for Unity Town Center, as Caroline walks inside, and tells her Husband "I'm pregnant." Tears start to flow from Evan's eyes, as he hugs his Wife. Meanwhile at Mitchell's Alexandra walks inside her office, as Phillip asks his Sister "How's Desi?" Alexandra laughs "Tied up at the moment." Phillip feels a moment of content, as does Alexandra, as she pours them a drink. At Alexandra's Mansion, Desi has escaped, as she has freed herself, and walks inside Alexandra's private study, and finds a sheet of paper. Meanwhile Colt walks inside and notices Desi's gone and screams "Shit!" Colt heads upstairs, as he yells for Desi, as she hears him, and hides under Alexandra's desk.

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER FINE MESS YOU HAVE GOTTEN US INTO OLLIE !!! LOL THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF DESI IS TO KILL HER ! COME TO THINK OF IT, THAT'S NOT SUCH A BAD IDEA !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete