Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Unity: Episode 3. Motives And Skeletons

  It's a new day in Unity, as Summer walks downstairs at Hazel's Home, as Hazel, Kane, Mary, and Miles has breakfast, and Summer joins them as Mary asks her Great-Niece "How did you sleep last night?" Summer tells her "I slept ok. Cried most of the night. I really want Jake back." Mary assures her "You will have him soon. I am confident that the authorities are on it." Miles is distant, as he looks at Summer, and tells her "Isn't it time for school Janet?" Mary gently tells her Husband "Miles, this is Summer." Miles responds "Who is she?" Hazel looks at her Son, as they walk out of the dining room, and Kane looks at his Mother, and asks "You look like you're ready to kill. Did Faye come by here last night?" Hazel tells her Son "I've put the pieces together. And Janet has also. It's those pills, and Mama's too blind to see what's going on." Kane grows angry, as he calmly says "Uncle Lynn is one twisted bastard." Hazel nods, as she hugs her Son, and tells him "I'm going over there and visit him." Kane warns his Mother "I know you and Faye don't get along Mom, and she's crazy." Hazel pats her pocket, and Kane asks "Are you.." Hazel tells her Son in a cold, angry tone "I have Victor's gun in my pocket, and I know Faye's at Unity General. I called the Hospital this morning." Kane looks at his Mother, and advises her "Don't go to extremes." Hazel looks at Kane, and responds "Lynn and Faye doing this evil act is extreme. And I have had enough." Kane hugs his Mother, as he walks back inside the dining room, and hugs his Grandparents, and tells Summer "You don't worry about a thing. We all support you." Kane walks out, and Hazel tells her Parents "I'm heading out to Mitchell's for awhile." Hazel leaves, as Miles asks Mary "Where am I?" Mary tells her Husband "You know where you are Popper." Miles looks confused, and Mary tells him "Maybe you need your medicine."
  At The Gore Room, Alexandra sits at her table as she orders a cup of coffee with a spike of liquor, as she reads The Exposer, and Evan walks over, and Alexandra asks him "So have you and Kane come through on that tenant... oh wait, I heard." Evan has a look of defeat in his eyes, as he tells Alexandra "Phillip called you I see?" Alexandra snarls "Yes he did, and I don't want a convict mom with a reputation like hers in this town. Only room for one bitch, and here I am, my family name, and I know all too well about Desi Lane." Evan sits down, as he asks Alexandra "She called my Mom a moron when I went over and met her last night." Alexandra laughs "Addie's got more brains than Desi, and that book on Desi, that Rachel wrote.." Evan asks "Rachel? Wasn't she?" Alexandra acts shocked, and goes "Oh?" Evan tells her "Kane dated her at one time, and she told him her Mother was dead." Alexandra laughs "I'm surprised she isn't yet. Same goes for the slut." Meanwhile at Unity Prison, Desi walks inside the visitation room, as Michael Barr, Desi Lane's Oldest Son, is brought in, and Desi yells "Oh my God Michael! They are still beating you up in here? Who's doing this?" Michael starts to cry, and a window separates Desi and Michael, as Michael tells his Mother "My life is at stake Mom. My only ally was released, and I get hit and beaten every day. It's hell Mom." Desi cries, as she tells her Son "The Evans does have ties to gangs, especially Sayyid Ross." Michael tells his Mother "If I'm ever released, I'm going right back to Adam's Landing, and finish them people off."
   Meanwhile at Caney Head Chapel, Lynn walks into his office, as he sees Janet, and his Niece, Lacey packing up his office, and Lynn yells at them "What in the hell are the two of you doing?" Janet looks at her Brother, and tells him "Helping you get out of here." Lynn yells "I'm going nowhere Janet. Did Phillip tell you to do this?" Janet changes subjects and asks "Since when do you have a crying baby at your home?" Lynn grows quiet, as Lacey is dumbfounded, and Janet tells her Daughter "Yeah, looks like Faye decided to steal a child." Lynn snaps "I don't have no child at my home!" Janet responds "Then why are your phone and cell cut off Lynn? Somebody's hiding something. And it will bite you in the ass!"
   At Andy's home, Bree walks into the living room, and notices silence, as Andy has left, as have Floyd. Bree walks around the house for a moment, as she has a thought , and says to herself "This isn't good. Not good at all." Meanwhile at Unity General Medical Center, Andy and Floyd walks inside, as Floyd holds his chest, and Casey looks at him, and asks "Sir are you alright?" Floyd closes his eyes and says "I think I'm having a heart attack." Andy tells Casey "My Great-Uncle's been under a lot of stress lately. I think this is getting to him." Floyd tells Casey "I want Dr.Caswell to take care of me. I hear she's a great rep around here." Casey rolls her eyes, as she says "Whatever you say." Casey takes Andy and Floyd to the exam room, and once Casey walks out, Andy looks at his Great Uncle, as Floyd tells him "We worked well together Andy." Andy responds "So what's your plan?" Floyd pulls open his long coat, and tells his Great-Nephew "Revenge." At the Nurse's Station, Casey asks the nurse "Where's Dr.Faye?" The nurse responds "She called in sick today. Some stomach virus." Casey shakes her head, as she heads to the exam room, meanwhile, Hazel walks off, as she's unnoticed, as is someone else, as they follow Hazel.
   At the Caswell Estate, Sage sneaks inside, as she sees Jake, and picks him up, and feels a knife stroke her back, as her Mother asks "What in the hell are you thinking?" Sage looks at Faye, and tells her "I'm about to take this baby back to his Mother." Faye coldly, in a paranoid tone, warns her Daughter "Put him down, turn around, and leave. And pack up your shit and see if Addie will let you live with her." Sage snaps "I will do that, but this is about to end." Faye slaps her Daughter across the face, and screams "The only thing ending will be your miserable life if you run your mouth. Have you ran your mouth yet? You look guilty." Faye grabs Sage, as Sage tries to fight off her Mother, as Faye drags her downstairs into the basement, as Jake cries in his crib. Meanwhile outside, Summer stands, with a pistol in her hand, as she hears her Son cry, and walks around the home quietly, as she looks for a way inside.
   Back at Caney Head Chapel, Lynn denies having a part to play in the kidnapping of Jake, but Janet doesn't buy it, and yells at her Brother "You are killing Daddy, and Mama. You and that deranged bitch are tearing our family apart!" Lynn glares at Janet, as he shows regret in his eyes, and Lacey's silent, as Janet tells her Brother "Either you sign this, and leave this church, or I call Russell Marx." On the highway, Bree has located Summer's phone, and heads over to the Caswell Estate, as she almost gets ran off the road, as Floyd's pickup truck flies past, as Andy sits in the passenger seat, as Bree grows scared. Meanwhile at Caswell Estate, Summer finds an open door, and turns the doorknob. Inside, Sage is locked in the basement, as Faye ties her Daughter to a chair and warns her "If anything happens, you die, this baby dies, and so does your Grandparents and Addie!" Outside, Hazel walks up, with a pistol in her pocket, and runs into someone, and Hazel asks "Don't I know you?" The woman tells Hazel "This bitch is about to pay! Long time coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment