Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Unity: Episode 12. Joy And Dread

   At Unity General, The Caswell Family are together inside Mary's Room, as Miles sits by her bedside, and Hazel holds her son Kane, and Janet holds Lacey, as Andy, Summer, and Sage holds onto each other, as Mary tells them "It's so wonderful to be back in Unity. Dr.Ryan told me I have to take it easy, but it's going to be hard to do." Hazel and Janet tells their Mother "You won't jump back into your work again Mama. And don't worry about Lynn either." Mary calls Sage over to her bedside, and asks "How is your Daddy?" Sage responds "I don't really know. I hope he burns in hell for the havoc he's caused you and Paw." Miles looks at his Granddaughter, as does Mary, as they tell her "Hold out hope maybe he can change his ways." Sage sighs "I'd love to have that positive thinking, but I doubt I will." Meanwhile Andy and Summer walks over to Mary's bedside, and Andy tells his Great Aunt "It's good that you're home, and we need to head back ourselves. Russell and Paul's watching Jake." Mary laughs "Grandparents spoil their Grand-babies." Andy and Summer heads out, as Sage follows. Hazel and Janet walks outside, as Janet tells her Sister "I'm heading home to check on Phillip. Are you staying here?" Hazel points into the room, and tells Janet "Kane is. I'm heading back to the house, and Lacey's going to get some rest." Hazel and Janet hugs, as they look inside the room, and Miles tells his Grandchildren "Go home. I want to be with my Mama tonight." Mary shoos Kane and Lacey off, as they walk outside, and Hazel asks "Are the two of you leaving?" Kane sighs "Grandpa said so." They head out, as Mary looks at her Husband, as Miles kisses his Wife, and holds her hand.
   At Evan's Mansion, Angie has arrived, as Willard and Estelle has cooked dinner, and Evan asks "Mama hasn't arrived yet?" Estelle tells her Grandson "Caroline's down at the house with her. They have a few things to discuss. We're heading home in the morning back to the beach. This weather is cold for us old timers." Evan laughs, as Willard tells Evan "Just do me a favor and make sure Jesse stays away from your Mama. He isn't nothing but trash, and keep doing what your doing." Angie tells them "If Mama doesn't show up in a few minutes, I'm going to check on her." Estelle looks at her Granddaughter, and quips "Quit being so clingy Angie. You remind me of your Mama." Meanwhile at The Gore Farm, Caroline sits inside Addie's Study, as Addie tells her Daughter In Law "Give these cards to my Mama and Daddy, and I'm staying to myself tonight." Caroline warns her Mother In Law, as she flips through the transcript for her new book "Jesse could sue you." Addie quips "Let him. I have wanted to say this for over 35 years. That bastard left me and my two kids to fend for ourselves, and I have waited for this for years. If he wants to stay in Unity, fine, but I plan to make him absolutely miserable." Caroline shakes her head, as Addie hands Caroline the cards, and tells her "Mama and Daddy will understand. And keep Angie busy. I just want to be alone tonight." Caroline looks at her Mother In Law, with sadness in her eyes, as she heads out, and Addie gets back to writing, as she says in a tone of hurt "It's time for the world to see who you really are you piece of shit."
   Meanwhile at Gene's, Colt walks inside, as he orders a beer, and sees Jesse sitting at the bar, and quips "Damn they weren't lying about you. You were always my favorite driver growing up!" Jesse slurs "Great. Maybe if you want to race, I'll give you a ride." Colt's eyes widen, as he goes "Really?" Jesse tells Colt "You look like the type that doesn't take any shit off of anyone." Colt tells Jesse "I may be able to buy the ride." Jesse asks "What do you mean? Weren't you down the block from me in Prison?" Colt whispers "5 Million Dollars." Jesse smiles, as he says "Very tempting indeed." Meanwhile, at Casey's Apartment in Unity, Jimmy sits inside the living room, as Casey walks inside, and asks her Brother "You look plastered. Been hanging out with Jesse Adams?" Jimmy tells his Sister "Well he's offered me a ride, and he's competitive. But I need your help." Casey looks at her Brother, and warns him "I won't buy you a ride and I will not be a part of anything with that pig's name on it." Jimmy tells his Sister "He wants to sleep with you Casey.." Casey's eyes widen, as she goes "What! Hell no Jimmy! Hell No!" Jimmy tries to persuade Casey, telling her "He's not a bad guy, hell he's a legend!" Casey yells at Jimmy "He disgusts me, and it makes me sick to my stomach to think you would bring something like that up! Forget it!" Jimmy pleads "We've always taken care of each other Sis." Casey heads to her bedroom, and slams the door, as Jimmy says under his breath "Shit!"
   At Andy and Summer's Home, Andy and Summer returns home, as Russell holds Jake, and Summer asks her Father "So did you ruin him while I was gone?" Russell looks at Paul, and Russell tells his Daughter "Nah. Never." Summer holds her Son, as Russell tells Andy and Paul to follow him outside. Once outside, Russell looks at Andy and Paul, and shows them a message from Bobby, as Andy says to himself "Here we go again." Paul asks Russell "So I take it you're going back to Adam's Landing?" Russell looks through the window, and tells them "I'm heading to Capital City to oversee this. Paul, you are the Son of Bobby Whitten, so I want you to take the DA spot here in Unity, and Andy, you keep your eyes open. You're a reverend, and I know you'll be at Unity General often, so keep your eyes open." Andy and Paul agree, as Russell heads inside, and tells Summer "Summer, I'm heading to Capital City for a few days, and make a stop in Adam's Landing, but I'll be back soon." Jake cries, as Summer tells her Father "It looks like someone's going to miss his Grandpa." Russell looks at Jake, and tells his Daughter "I'll miss that little guy, but I'll be checking in." Summer asks her Father "When are you leaving Dad?" Russell tells his Daughter "In the morning, I'm flying out to Capital City, before returning to Adam's Landing." Summer hugs her Father tightly, as Andy sits outside with Paul, and they discuss strategy regarding the information Russell has presented to them.
    As night has fallen, and quiet's in Evan's Mansion, as dinner has concluded, and Willard and Estelle has headed back home to their condo in Southpoint Beach, Evan and Caroline lays together in bed, as Caroline tells her Husband "I really feel bad for your Mom. She holds so much back, and seeing your Father.." Evan stops his Wife, and tells her "Jesse Adams is a sperm donor, not a Father." Caroline turns out the light, as she and Evan calls it a night." At Hazel's Home, Hazel and Kane has returned, as they settle in and Kane assures his Mother "Don't worry about Grandma and Grandpa. They will be fine." At the Mitchell Manor, Janet walks inside, as Phillip takes a drink, and gets up and hugs his Wife, as Lacey heads upstairs for the night. Meanwhile someone stands outside, with a suitcase." At Unity General, Mary is asleep, as is Miles, as Sage walks inside, and sits on the other side, as she too falls asleep, as night has fallen on Unity.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD EPISODE ! GLAD MARY AND MILES ARE BACK HOME !

    ReplyDelete