Thursday, November 14, 2013

Unity: Episode 9. The Secret: Part 1

   At Mitchell's, Colt turns the safety off, as Phillip yells "Hold up there. What does Desi know?" Alexandra yells at Colt "Unity Prison has a vacancy! I said kill this bitch!" Desi looks at Phillip, and asks "Have you ever wondered?" Phillip asks Desi, as paranoia grows in Alexandra's eyes "Wondered about what?" Desi laughs "Your parents. I can tell the age difference, and I'd imagine half of this town does as well." Phillip looks at his Sister, as Desi holds the sheet of paper, and says "I will keep this a secret, if some strings are pulled. Like my Son getting pardoned." Alexandra eyes grow red, and she shrieks "Kill her! Damnit I said kill her!" Phillip looks at Alexandra, as he asks "What's on that sheet of paper Alexandra?" Alexandra quickly responds "Nothing Phillip. Nothing of importance." Desi quips "Oh yes it is. Very important. If it wasn't, then this bitch wouldn't be so damn defensive!" Phillip looks at Desi, and turns to Alexandra, as she walks over to her desk, and pulls out a pistol, and aims at Desi, and turns off the safety, as Colt's also aimed at Desi, with the safety turned off, and Desi tells Alexandra "Will it be you? Or me?" Alexandra's silent, as Phillip stares at them, as he yells "What's on that sheet of paper?" Desi holds it up, and Phillip makes an attempt to grab it, as he grows frustrated, and Alexandra glares at Desi, as her finger is on the trigger, as is Colt, as Desi says "Well I guess I'll be the one to tell Phillip the truth."
   At The Gore Room, Addie arrives, as she's finished her last day as a teacher at Unity Elementary, and walks inside, as Evan, Caroline, Angie, and Sage awaits her, as well as former teachers and students, and two people walk out and Addie's eyes widen, as her Mother and Father, Willard and Estelle Gore, former owners of Gore's, and prominent figures in Unity walk into the room, as Addie goes "Mama? Daddy?" Estelle tells her Daughter "It's about time you retired from teaching." Addie hugs her parents, and is overwhelmed, and asks her family and friends "Who set this up?" Evan, Caroline, and Angie raise their hands, as Willard tells his Daughter "Estelle and I decided to brace the cold to visit on this occasion, and you have no more excuses for not coming to visit us now." Addie sighs "This is too much, really.." Evan tells his Mother "Mama, Caroline and I have something to tell you, and since the family's here, and everyone in your circle, with the exception of Alexandra, and Miles and Mary, We're finally expecting." Addie rolls her eyes, as she hugs her Daughter In Law, and tells her "I knew it." I just knew you were pregnant last night." The waiter brings a cake out, and a bottle of wine from a winery in Sugar Creek, as the Gore family celebrates Addie's retirement from teaching, as Addie tells them "I'm not retiring, I'm just starting a new chapter." Everyone toasts, with the exception of Sage, as she's under 21, and the celebration begins.
   Meanwhile at Caney Head Chapel, Andy sits inside his office, as Bree walks inside, and tells her Cousin "I'm headed back home." Andy gets up, and asks "Weren't you staying until tomorrow?" Bree looks at Andy, and tells him "I just got a call from Uncle Frank, and Xavier's disappeared." Andy rolls his eyes, as he says "He's out to kill." Bree tells him "I called Summer, and informed her, and she's with Russell right now, so  this is goodbye until I return to visit." Andy hugs his Cousin, as he tells her "I really wish you would stay here, but I know Uncle Frank and the family needs you." Bree nods, and says "And we have additions coming to our family. Grandma must be dropping surprises from above. Cale and Allison's expecting, Aunt Ava has a Grandson. I know Summer and Jake will be fine here." Andy assures Bree "She will. I will take good care of her. Go home and give the family my love." Bree hugs Andy, as she tells him "A few hours seem like eternity." Andy tells his Cousin "If you ever need to escape the chaos, you have a place to come to." Bree looks at Andy, and walks out, as Andy sits at his desk, and looks up and says "Grandma, please watch over everyone."
   At Unity General, Janet walks through the hospital, holding onto her Father, as Miles asks his Daughter "So Mama's going to be ok?" Janet tells her Father "Yes she is Daddy. And I hear tomorrow, you may get to go home with your recovery according to Dr.Ryan." Miles looks at Janet, and tells her "I want to see Mama. I want to be there when she wakes." Janet assures her Father "As soon as Casey signs those papers tomorrow, we're on our way Daddy." Meanwhile at Gene's, Casey walks inside, as she orders a beer, and the bartender and owner, Gene Presley, tells Casey "So I hear Jimmy's got a new ride?" Casey looks at him, and asks "What are you talking about? Have you been drinking and listening to too much Allen James?" Gene laughs, as Jimmy walks inside, and Casey looks at her Brother, as he tells her "Well he's right. Frank Jackson fired me, and I got a new ride." Casey looks at him, and scolds him, saying "You really got the big head when you crashed Cale Stone and Rashad Evans! No wonder he fired you, and it looks like you got your ego bruised as well!" Jimmy tells his Sister "Don't start with me, it isn't over, the season is, but I got a ride lined up!" Casey asks "With?" A man walks inside, and Jimmy tells Casey "This man and I have the same agenda." Casey rolls her eyes, as Jesse Adams, a former stock car driver, with a dark past tells Casey "Hey there baby. Yeah Jimmy and I are about to kick some ass next year!" Casey whispers to her Brother "Do you know there's somebody in this town that will kick his ass if she sees him?" Jimmy asks "Who?" Jesse tells them "I'm checking in at the Holiday Motel by the mall. See you tomorrow Jimmy." Jesse walks out, as Casey warns her Brother "Getting mixed up with Jesse Adams is a mistake!"
   Meanwhile at The Gore Room, Addie, and her children, parents, colleagues, and former students celebrate, as Addie tells all of them "Since we're having this occasion, I guess I should go ahead and make an announcement." Everyone looks on, as Caroline gives her Mother In Law a thumbs up, as Addie tells them "My next book is going to be called "The Story of Caney Head Chapel". It's going to be about the fine history of our church, and it's storied history." Willard tells his Daughter "That's great Addie. I love that idea, Caney Head Chapel was the first building built in Unity, and wasn't for the Chapel, there would be no Unity." Estelle adds "If it wasn't for the Caswells, the Chapel would have died a long time ago." Addie tells her parents "It's going to be a best-seller, and all the money's going to the church." Meanwhile someone stands outside, watching on, as they sneak inside. At Mitchell's, Desi looks at Alexandra and Colt, as both of them are aimed at her, and Phillip's phone rings, as it's Janet, and he ignores her call, as he asks Desi "So what in the hell do you have to say Desi?" Desi looks at Alexandra, and goes "Shouldn't you be the one to do this?" Phillip grows frustrated and reaches for the sheet of paper and grabs it, and reads, as his jaw drops, and yells "What in the hell is this Alexandra?" Alexandra freezes, as she pulls the trigger, as does Colt, as two shots are fired, and Desi falls to the floor..
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment